Coaching is about asking others all the questions they never ask of themselves. My process is simple.
- We work together to discover patterns from the past.
- Where you got stuck.
- What your vision is of the future.
- I challenge you to agonize over lots of questions.
- I give my two cents (yes, I know most coaches won’t but hey if you didn’t want to talk to another person you would do your coaching with a really shiny toaster).
- We come to some agreed upon conclusions and actions for you to take.
- Repeat as needed.
If you’re lost and looking for a bit of help then I can work with you to make that path a little clearer, notice the WITH. My coaching practice is based on co-active coaching. That means that I’m with you every step of the way. I don’t coach and leave. You invest in me so in turn I invest in you. I never leave a client without knowing that this is the image they have in mind*:
*cautionary note: The path in life is almost never as clear as the picture above so I figure you should know how I feel about success:
If you are interested in any type of coaching let me know by visiting my website: Creativision Coaching and Consulting and dropping me a line on the contact page.
My ass kicking boots are always ready so if you need a bit of a kick to get going I look forward to hearing from you.